Morning.. So sleepy, with a newborn, definitely still tired.
I’ll take you step by step on what I do to get my skin ready for the day.
- Currently, I’m using Garniers Micellar Cleansing Water to swipe away the night and clean up my skin.
- Then I will use the Bioderma Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel to clean out the pores and purify the skin.
- I will then go in with the Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. Now this lotion is absolutely incredible. It is so so hydrating and plumps up the skin making it look fresh.
- Next I will use the Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence. Again, an amazing product that does so much for your skin.
- I finish with a Moisturizer. Currently I am using Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Gel-Creme. I´m not a big fan.. I’m just trying out this new cream from Clinique, but for my skin type that’s normal-dry, its not really that great. It doesn´t quite penetrate the skin as well as it should. If you have more of a dry skin, could possibly work better.
That´s it! Always use a moisturizer. Even if you´re the lazy type and not really fussed about skin care. Your skin needs the hydration to stay looking young and fresh.